How Can SERVPRO’s Water Damage Repair Service Save My Port Saint Lucie Home?
Our Water Damage Repair Service Helps Limit or Prevent Further Residential Damage
Water events, regardless of their severity, all have the potential of doing significant long-term damage to your Port Saint Lucie home. This fact makes it crucial that you act fast and enlist the aid of trained professionals who can effectively address the water-related issue swiftly before it causes future problems.
In Port Saint Lucie, SERVPRO’s water damage repair service is one of the best at remediating the effects of water leaks. For over fifty years, our water damage remediation specialists have successfully dealt with, among other things, the effects of leaking or burst pipes and ceiling leaks. They have provided numerous water removal services and completed countless water damage repairs.
When performing their work, our technicians have endeavored to limit or prevent further water-related issues by:
- Swiftly locating water leaks that have or may cause water damage with state-of-the-art infrared cameras, moisture sensors, and moisture meters
- Quickly drying interior air, structural elements, and contents with powerful air mover, Injectidry system, and dehumidifier networks
- Ensuring that interior drying has been successfully completed via high-tech sensors and meters
- Expertly treating structural elements, furnishings, and personal possessions with EPA-approved antifungals to prevent dry rot and mold growths
- Thoroughly deodorizing interiors and contents with advanced foggers and injection devices
Once this process has been completed, homes are usually safe from future problems connected to the water leak, like persistent or recurring foul odors, excessive mold growths, or dry rot-related deteriorations and collapses.
So, as you can see, the water damage repair services offered by SERVPRO of Fort Pierce NE can save you both time and money over the long term. With this in mind, don’t hesitate to call us at (772) 362-7060 whenever you need help limiting or avoiding water damage.