Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
We are leading recovery experts who can help with mold remediation and cleaning after black mold and attic mold concerns. With damage cleanup experience and training with soda blasting and contents cleaning, we can help overcome and address multiple facets of the destruction mold organisms can cause area homes and businesses. When you suspect mold growth, our fast response can get mold inspections and damage assessments started to begin remediation and recovery efforts as soon as possible.
How Can Mold Remediation Get Started in Fort Pierce Properties?
Mold remediation can begin with addressing the moisture concerns in the house with specialty tools like our portable desiccant dehumidifier or floor drying systems. Damage assessments and mold inspections can identify what hosting materials have become damaged by spreading organisms and the condition of these structural elements. Overly damaged property is an ideal candidate for direct mold removal practices like controlled demolition instead of sanding or soda blasting. Our experienced remediation team has solutions to help with:
- Attic mold
- Bathroom mold removal
- Mold specialists
- Black mold
- Mold remediation
Removing Black Mold Odors from Damaged Homes
Musty odors can often indicate active colonization, though these smells can stick around after much of the mold remediation work completes. After black mold colonies have been removed, our team can focus on the deodorization work the property now needs. We have efficient odor removal equipment ranging from thermal and ULV foggers to hydroxyl generators.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (772) 362-7060
Some restoration companies advertise “mold removal” and may even guarantee to remove all mold. This is a fallacy because removing all mold from a house or business is impossible; microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. Here are the facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Fort Pierce NE?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
Mold spreads quickly, so a minor mold infestation can quickly escalate into a major problem. We’re dedicated to responding immediately when you contact us. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We are trained mold damage specialists who get started quickly to get your home or business back to normal, with specific training and certifications to handle your restoration needs.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
We invest in the latest equipment and ongoing mold remediation training because it helps us restore your home or business quickly and effectively. We will isolate the affected area using physical barriers and a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (772) 362-7060
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Fort Pierce NE is close by and ready to help with your mold-damaged property. We are proud to be an active member of the Fort Pierce North community and want to pitch in and help make our community the best it can be.
When a major storm or event occurs, we can call upon our national network of 2010 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams if we need additional resources or personnel.
We are proud to serve our local communities: