Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
We are leading recovery experts who can help with mold remediation and cleaning after black mold and attic mold concerns. With damage cleanup experience and training with soda blasting and contents cleaning, we can help overcome and address multiple facets of the destruction mold organisms can cause area homes and businesses. When you suspect mold growth, our fast response can get mold inspections and damage assessments started to begin remediation and recovery efforts as soon as possible.
How Can Mold Remediation Get Started in Fort Pierce Properties?
Mold remediation can begin with addressing the moisture concerns in the house with specialty tools like our portable desiccant dehumidifier or floor drying systems. Damage assessments and mold inspections can identify what hosting materials have become damaged by spreading organisms and the condition of these structural elements. Overly damaged property is an ideal candidate for direct mold removal practices like controlled demolition instead of sanding or soda blasting. Our experienced remediation team has solutions to help with:
- Attic mold
- Bathroom mold removal
- Mold specialists
- Black mold
- Mold remediation
Removing Black Mold Odors from Damaged Homes
Musty odors can often indicate active colonization, though these smells can stick around after much of the mold remediation work completes. After black mold colonies have been removed, our team can focus on the deodorization work the property now needs. We have efficient odor removal equipment ranging from thermal and ULV foggers to hydroxyl generators.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (772) 362-7060
Confusion and misunderstanding surround the topic of mold and mold remediation. Some restoration businesses even make claims to remove all mold from a building. This is a fallacy. Mold spores occur naturally almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. These microscopic spores float along in the air and can enter a home or business through windows and HVAC systems. Consider these facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Fort Pierce NE?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
A minor mold problem can quickly become a major infestation if left untreated. We can start the remediation process immediately after you contact us. A faster response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, the cornerstone of our business. We have the training and expertise to safely handle any mold situation.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our advanced equipment helps to detect and stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (772) 362-7060
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Fort Pierce NE is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of this community. We are proud to provide mold remediation services in our local communities:
We are proud to serve our local communities: