Recent Before & After Photos

Kitchen Plumbing Failure in White City


The Before Photo shows several centrifugal air movers working with an LGR low-grain refrigerant dehumidifier to mitigate the water damage in this White City kit... READ MORE



Why SERVPRO for Mold Remediation in Port St. Lucie?


Removing visible mold from your home in Port St. Lucie involves much more than just scraping it off a wall or bathroom tile. Our SERVPRO team, comprised of AMRT... READ MORE



Fort Pierce Facility Water Damage Mitigation


The break in the water supply line in the restroom of this facility in Fort Pierce shows the water pooling on the resilient flooring. The action taken by our SE... READ MORE



Fort Pierce Flooded Game Room


The Before Photo shows the family fun room in a Fort Pierce home soaked with groundwater from a deluge. This is considered black water since it harbors contamin... READ MORE



Smoke and Fire Damage in Fort Pierce


This nice piece of furniture in a Fort Pierce home received a sooty soiling from a small fire in the kitchen. The cleanup, as shown in the Before Photo, was goi... READ MORE



Salvaging Water-Damaged Planks in Fort Pierce


Several rooms in this Fort Pierce house suffered different levels of water damage. The surface upon which the water pools and soaks can dictate how our SERVPRO ... READ MORE



Mold and Water Damage in a Fort Pierce Kitchen


A persistent drip under the base cabinet in a Fort Pierce kitchen can lead to the damage shown in the Before Photo. Our SERVPRO crew removed the cabinets and fi... READ MORE



Ft Pierce Sewage Backup


This commercial cafeteria suffered a sewage blockage resulting in the contaminated debris covering the vinyl tiled floor. SERVPRO has trained biohazard removal ... READ MORE



Wind and Rainstorm Damage in Fort Pierce


The strong winds ripped the shingles off a section of the roof in this Fort Pierce rental property that was fortunately vacant at the time. Our SERVPRO team of ... READ MORE



Stove Top and Fire Damage to a Fort Pierce Kitchen


The Before Photo shows the fire damage caused by the grease mishap on the gas range and the firefighters extinguishing efforts. The walls are torn out to make s... READ MORE