Limit Fire Damage Restoration Costs at Your Port Saint Lucie Business
Cut Back on Fire Damage Restoration and Loss in Port Saint Lucie with Easy Tips From SERVPRO
Fires are dangerous, but they are also costly for any business. Even with commercial insurance, you have fire and smoke damage to think about where the cleanup process lengthens downtime. You can get your Port Saint Lucie commercial property back on track faster with water & fire damage restorations performed by SERVPRO.
During fire damage restoration in Port Saint Lucie, the SERVPRO team addresses the indoor air quality (IAQ) within the building and other areas impacted by fire damage.
Until we arrive on the scene to assess the fire and smoke damage, we suggest:
- Do not enter your building unless it is necessary. NEVER enter until first responders on the scene deem it is safe to do so.
- Limit movement throughout your business to cut back on tracking of soot and smoke particles.
- In areas you cannot avoid, always keep your hands clean and wear foot coverings. Soot residue on hands and feet makes it harder for our crew to address high-traffic areas.
- Shut off the HVAC system for your business to keep odorous particulates from traveling into unaffected zones.
Depending on the fire damage throughout your business, we adjust our cleaning methods accordingly. Some of the types of smoke residue we encounter include:
- Dry smoke –This is fast burning and produced at high temperatures, caused by burning wood or paper.
- Wet smoke –This develops at a lower, smoldering temperature, producing a sticky residue from burning rubber or plastic.
SERVPRO of Fort Pierce NE is the team to call when you need commercial fire damage restoration. Call (772) 362-7060 for a 24/7 response!